The Chance of a Lifetime | Greg Lauer

Greg Lauer's monthly articles are a joy to read.  His pointed and direct approach is much appreciated as todays world (and most pulpits for that matter) are far too sugar coated and politically correct.  But what I truly appreciate is that you can tell his work is SPIRIT LED.  You can tell his writing has been marinated in hours of Bible study and prayer.... which leads to deep impact for those of us who are SPIRITUAL TUNED for that type of thing.  As of late his work has been expertly focused on the Rev12 Sign.  Greg see's this sign as hugely important while simultaneously hugely under-covered in the Christendom. Many of us obviously agree.  Here are a couple of links to his previous articles on the subject that has helped address both of these issues.

The Sky Don't Lie - March 2017
The Exit Sign - May 2017

For his latest article, "The Chance of a Lifetime", Greg looks inward and lays out some wise advice for those of us who realize that this very well could be the last opportunity we have here on this side of eternity.  Greg asks, how should he/we be handling these months?  What should we be focusing on?  How should we approach those who discount or attempt to debunk the Rev12 Sign?  In his summary he puts it like this:  "If you believe (as do I) that the REV12 sign of 9/23/2017 is a sign that the season of the Rapture is upon us, then what should you be doing?"

I absolutely loved this article and at times felt like it was written directly for me.  As some of you may know I had addressed JL Robb in this post just a few weeks ago... whether I followed the appropriate path Greg wisely laid out is still up for debate in my own heart.  But God knows what He is doing... and if these are truly the last moments of the Church Age you know each article, each encounter, each conversation, each breath is given for an eternal purpose...  I pray we all make the most of these opportunities while there is still time.  Here is an excerpt and link:
We are entering into a period of time in which God has revealed to the Church a clear and compelling sign that the season of the Rapture is upon us. Don't even waste your time trying to convince me otherwise—you can't and you won't.  But stop and think for a moment about what that means. In x number of months (OK, possibly xx), we will be in heaven!
http://alittlestrength.com/articles/2017/1706-chance.htm

Note: Some of you may have noticed I didn't put up any new information yesterday (July 4th) despite the name of this site. If there had been some huge news I surely would have done so and plan to continue keeping this a daily resource moving forward. But yesterday was a huge family day for us, and in order to keep this site and its daily work from becoming an idol of sorts, I allowed myself to take a break from it. Thanks for understanding... Be blessed and keep looking up!

Comments

  1. Yeah...that was spot on....and needed. I think Greg does a great job of conveying the same thoughts/feelings I (and probably others) have felt. Well done Greg!

    ps. I thought BA stood for soemthing else : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away. Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that.”
    James 4:13‭-‬15 NKJV

    ReplyDelete
  3. Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion, In the day of trial in the wilderness, Where your fathers tested Me, tried Me, And saw My works forty years. Therefore I was angry with that generation, And said, ‘They always go astray in their heart, And they have not known My ways.’ So I swore in My wrath, ‘They shall not enter My rest.’ ” Beware, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief in departing from the living God; but exhort one another daily, while it is called “Today,” lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end, while it is said: “Today, if you will hear His voice, Do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion.”
    Hebrews 3:7‭-‬15 NKJV

    While it is exciting to look towards the future and it's possibilities, we need to make sure to keep the sin out of our lives and be right with Jesus today because tomorrow is not guaranteed to any of us. Only God knows how and when He will bring us home so watch and be ready at all times. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (If only the English language contained a few more decent synonyms for "humbled"...)

    Thank you, Brad. I really am humbled by the responses I have gotten in the last couple of months from various people on a couple of the things I've written.

    Often there is an article I simply must write, and I must write it now.

    This is one of those.

    P.S. I was afraid I would confuse a few people by talking about being a "BA," and someone actually wrote me to ask about it. I assumed most people would get that a borderline "Aspy" is one who suffers from Asperger's Syndrome (but not to the point where it disrupts your life). I didn't go on about it in greater detail since I was already swimming in deep waters by talking about myself in the first place, which is not that easy for me to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Job Greg L! This really helped me because I need to practice what you just went through, it was nice to see your witness! God Bless! It is amazing how the Holy Ghost drills down and only when we mess up do we know how failed the body is.

      Delete
    2. One of the best articles I have ever read-bar none. It's time to finish this race. Amen!
      YSIC, Kay

      Delete
    3. Thank you, Greg, for weaving a little of your personal testimony throughout the recent article. Reminds me of a verse,"...I will most gladly boast all the more about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may reside in me" (2 Cor. 12:9). Amen.

      A Little Strength is a diamond in the rough! And it's really rough out here...

      Delete
  5. That article made me cry. What a tender and timely message. Thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for this personal note indeed, Greg. Sometimes it helps on the web if we don't just talk to each other anonymously. No one knows the trouble and trial the opposite sometimes goes through... Proverbs 14,10 But we should also be able to pray concretely for each other, therefore such information is helpful. Such as to accomplish Romans 12,15.

    How to spend these last days? OK let's read Jude 20-23 seems to make this very clear to me. Now isn't it just what we do here? (verse 22 especially to those debunkers and mockers like Mr Robb, this is not unloving to do so but commanded here) Blessings to you all, beloved! MARANATHA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

How to Make Your Link Clickable!

1. Copy the code below and paste it into your comment.
2. Copy the web address of the link you want to share.
3. Highlight PASTE HERE and hit Ctrl+V to replace that text with your link ("leave the quotation marks there!").
4. Do the same with the second PASTE HERE text.
5. Now your link will be clickable and many more people will check it out!
  <a href="PASTE HERE">PASTE HERE</a>   
Here is an example of what it should look like after you are done pasting...
  <a href="www.youtube.com">www.youtube.com</a>   

Colossians 3:2-4

Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

1 Peter 2:9

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Philippians 3:20-21

But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself.